Health Quality and Research
The Health Quality and Research (HQR) Committee is focused on conducting high-grade research and studies to answer questions that improve the clinical practice of lipidology. Enhancing knowledge of scientific backgrounds allows us to achieve best outcomes for practical application in this area of expertise. In various projects, the committee researches the multifaceted challenges experts face in the field of lipidology to provide recommendations, increase education, and strive for excellence.
- Develop a program for acquiring scientific knowledge and disseminating practical public recommendations through study and/or research.
- Review and make recommendations based on educational takeaways.
- Conduct practical analysis of studies for practice and public understanding/application
- Recommend tools for both practitioners and patients
- Dean Karalis, MD, FNLA (NELA), Chair
- Robert Block, MD, MPH, FNLA (NELA)
- Jerome Cohen, MD, FNLA (MWLA)
- Mark Cziraky, PharmD, FNLA (NELA)
- H. Leon Daneschvar, MD (NELA)
- Daniel Duprez, MD, PhD, FNLA (MWLA)
- Richard Gray, MD (PLA)
- Terry Jacobson, MD, FNLA (SELA)
- Laney Jones, PharmD (NELA)
- Dinesh Kalra, MD (MWLA)
- Joseph Lillo, DO, FNLA (SWLA)
- Joel Marrs, PharmD, CLS, FNLA (SWLA)
- Catherine McNeal, MD, PhD, FNLA (SWLA)
- David Neff, DO (MWLA)
- Amy Peterson, MD (MWLA)
- Nathan Wong, PhD, FNLA (PLA)
This page was last updated: Jun 17, 2019