Access to Therapy
The NLA aims to provide its members with relevant information on therapies for lipid disorders and the barriers to using certain therapies in order to raise the standard of clinical lipidology and in turn provide enhanced care for patients. The NLA authors articles and creates practical tools to provide guidance on identifying the right patients for the right therapies and practical approaches to eliminate the associated barriers of use.
- Introduction to Use of Tools- Letter from NLA Leadership
- Checklist for Seeking Approval of PCSK9 Inhibitors
- 2017 Recommendations of the NLA Expert Panel on Treatment with PCSK9 Inhibitor
- Challenges in Prescribing PCSK9 Inhibitors Survey Findings
- EBM Tools for Practice: A NLA Best Practices Guide: PCSK9 Inhibitors