NLA Meeting Highlights
From Vegas to New York, the NLA Highlights Programs are comprehensive reviews of the most popular presentations from our previous meetings. Below you will find a list a meeting highlights from past events. Please feel free to review the presentations.
2020 Scientific Sessions Late-Breakers - Virtual
- First Human Trial of a Loading Dose of Icosapent Ethyl in Patients with COVID-19: Primary Results of the VASCEPA COVID-19 CardioLink-9 Randomized Trial, presented by Deepak L Bhatt, MD, MPH
- Reductions in lipoprotein(a) with inclisiran– Analysis from ORION-10 and ORION-11, presented by Frederick Raal, FRCP, FCP(SA), Cert Endo, MMED, PhD
- EPA Levels and Cardiovascular Outcomes in the Reduction of Cardiovascular Events with Icosapent Ethyl–Intervention Trial (Encore Presentation), presented by Michael Miller, MD, FACC, FAHA
2018 Scientific Sessions - Las Vegas, NV
2017 Spring Clinical Lipid Update - Phoenix, AZ
2016 Fall Clinical Lipid Update - Amelia Island, FL
2016 Scientific Sessions - New Orleans, LA
- Uncommon Dyslipidemias with Common Presentations
- Human Genetics and CV Risk Assessment
- Lipoprotein(a) as a Cause of Cardioborbobbvascular Disease
- Management of FH in Pregnancy: An art or an oxymoron?
- Gut Microbiota and Atherothrombotic Heart Disease
- Updates to the 2016 NLA Annual Summary - Secrets Revealed
2016 Spring Clinical Lipid Update - San Diego, CA
- PCSK9 Inhibitors: Practical Aspects of their use in Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Key Clinical Lipidology Publications: 2015-16
- Should PCSK9 Inhibitors be Used in Statin Intolerant Patients?
- PCSK9 Inhibitors: Impact on the Management of LDL Apheresis Candidates and LDL Apheresis Patients
2015 Fall Clinical Lipid Update - Pittsburgh, PA
2015 Scientific Sessions - Chicago, IL
- NLA Recommendations for Management of Special Populations
- New Evidence & Outcomes: Information Lipidologists Need to Know
- Hypertension: How New Guidelines Should Change Your Practice?
- Case Discussions: Treatment Strategies for High Risk Populations
- South Asian Ethnicity - Management and Associated Risk
2015 Spring CLU - Denver, CO
Thursday, July 7, 2016 - 10:45
This page was last updated: Jul 16, 2021