NLA Meeting Highlights
From Vegas to New York, the NLA Highlights Programs are comprehensive reviews of the most popular presentations from our previous meetings. Below you will find a list a meeting highlights from past events. Please feel free to review the presentations.
- Sponsored Expert Theater: Looking Beyond the Stent: Importance of Prioritizing LDL-C in your Recent MI Patients
- NLA-EAS 2021 Joint Educational Session Series: Women, Atherosclerosis, and Lipids: What is Different?
- Sponsored Expert Theater: How to efficiently get our patients to LDL-C goals - a call to action
- Exploring the Systems of Care in ASCVD Management, a healthcare industry panel discussion from the NLA
2020 Scientific Sessions Late-Breakers - Virtual
- First Human Trial of a Loading Dose of Icosapent Ethyl in Patients with COVID-19: Primary Results of the VASCEPA COVID-19 CardioLink-9 Randomized Trial, presented by Deepak L Bhatt, MD, MPH
- Reductions in lipoprotein(a) with inclisiran– Analysis from ORION-10 and ORION-11, presented by Frederick Raal, FRCP, FCP(SA), Cert Endo, MMED, PhD
- EPA Levels and Cardiovascular Outcomes in the Reduction of Cardiovascular Events with Icosapent Ethyl–Intervention Trial (Encore Presentation), presented by Michael Miller, MD, FACC, FAHA
2018 Scientific Sessions - Las Vegas, NV
- CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing for treatment of atherogenic dyslipidemia
- Update on Clinical Trials: How Will This Affect Practice in the Future?
- Resistant Hypertension: A Practical Approach to the Guidelines
- These activity highlights supported by Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
2017 Spring Clinical Lipid Update - Phoenix, AZ
- Bariatric Surgery: What a Lipidologist Needs to Know
- Cream of Tomato Soup" Blood: What's the Skinny on FCS and Other Chylomicronemic States?
- Cholesterol Screening in Children and Young Adults. Where are we going?
2016 Fall Clinical Lipid Update - Amelia Island, FL
- Noninvasive Imaging for Atherosclerosis Regression
- Identification of Rare Triglyceride Disorders
- Therapeutic Options for Triglyceride Lowering
- Is Lower Better for LDL or is there a “Sweet Spot”
2016 Scientific Sessions - New Orleans, LA
- Uncommon Dyslipidemias with Common Presentations
- Human Genetics and CV Risk Assessment
- Lipoprotein(a) as a Cause of Cardioborbobbvascular Disease
- Management of FH in Pregnancy: An art or an oxymoron?
- Gut Microbiota and Atherothrombotic Heart Disease
- Updates to the 2016 NLA Annual Summary - Secrets Revealed
2016 Spring Clinical Lipid Update - San Diego, CA
- PCSK9 Inhibitors: Practical Aspects of their use in Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Key Clinical Lipidology Publications: 2015-16
- Should PCSK9 Inhibitors be Used in Statin Intolerant Patients?
- PCSK9 Inhibitors: Impact on the Management of LDL Apheresis Candidates and LDL Apheresis Patients
2015 Fall Clinical Lipid Update - Pittsburgh, PA
- Keeping NLA Members Up-to-Date: Key Articles for the 2016 NLA Annual Summary
- NLA Recommendations for Patient-Centered Management of Dyslipidemia- Part 2
- Statin Intolerance as a Barrier to Atherosclerotic Disease Risk Reduction
2015 Scientific Sessions - Chicago, IL
- NLA Recommendations for Management of Special Populations
- New Evidence & Outcomes: Information Lipidologists Need to Know
- Hypertension: How New Guidelines Should Change Your Practice?
- Case Discussions: Treatment Strategies for High Risk Populations
- South Asian Ethnicity - Management and Associated Risk
2015 Spring CLU - Denver, CO
- Two Different Prevention Approaches Two Different Perspectives
- Inflammation, Risk Prediction, and the Prevention of ASCVD
- Clinical Management of Hypertriglyceridemia: State of the Art 2015
- ApoB in Risk Assessment and the Diagnosis and Treatment of the Atherogenic Dyslipoproteinemias
Thursday, July 7, 2016 - 10:45
This page was last updated: Nov 15, 2022