Cardiology Position in Monterey
- Live and work in one of the most beautiful coastal locations you can find throughout the country. The practice is located 2 hours from of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean.
- Expertise in lipid management and/or genetic assessment, and preventative and general cardiology.
About the Position:
- This position will serve community needs in primary and secondary care of cardiovascular diseases and disorders.
- The population will include patients with cardiovascular disease, symptoms or risk, lipid disorders, and those with a suspect or known genetic basis for disease.
- Working in clinical and preventative management, the physician will diagnose and managed cardiovascular diseases and offer preventative medicine services.
- There is an option for also performing an interpretation of cardiovascular imaging studies if the applicant is qualified and interested.
About the Practice:
Well-established group of highly experienced Board-Certified Cardiologists and Board-Certified Internal Medicine physicians in a private practice on the coast of California is currently seeking a Board Eligible or Board-Certified Cardiologist or Lipidologist to join their team for a full-time or part time opportunity. The practice currently focuses on preventive cardiology, lipidology, and cardiovascular imaging. Providers have the opportunity to use the integrated electronic health record (Athenahealth), currently in use in the office. Preferred candidate will have 3+ years of
practice experience. No call is required. Candidate would be hired as an Independent Contractor. Office space, staff, supplies, and billing are provided. Contract salary range is receipts-based compensation.
This page was last updated: Sep 26, 2023