ENCORE PRESENTATION: Posters from the 2019 NLA Scientific Sessions Are Now Available for Online Viewing
We’re pleased to announce that posters presented at the 2019 National Lipid Association (NLA) Scientific Sessions are now available for viewing online!
The NLA accepted over 85 abstracts covering topics across the spectrum of clinical lipidology and cardiovascular disease prevention. This year’s abstracts topics included:
- Clinical Testing and Biomarkers, Lipoprotein Testing
- Diabetes, Insulin Resistance and Dyslipidemia
- Lipid Management Best Practices
- Enhancing Adherence, Compliance to Therapies
- Genetics, Gene Therapy and Atherosclerosis
- Imaging in Atherosclerosis
- Lipid Management in Special Populations
- Nutrition, Nutrigenomics, Nutraceuticals and Exercise Therapies
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Pathophysiology of Atherosclerosis
- Pharmacologic Control of Lipids and Lipoproteins
- Visceral Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome and Atherosclerosis
- And more…..
View the Posters Here: www.lipid.org/abstracts.