NLA National and Chapter Board Nomination Form
The window for nominations to NLA and Chapter leadershp positions is now open through February 28, 2021. In-light of COVID-19 and its impact on the organization, the NLA Board of Directors and Executive Director recommend that the Nominating Committee provide a one-year term extension of the current slate of NLA officers and collect nominations for the open at-large board positions and chapter positions.
National Lipid Association positions include:
- At-Large Board Member (up to 7)
Chapter positions include:
- At-Large Board Member (up to 5)
A complete nomination requires the submission of a nomination package. The entire nomination package does not have to be submitted all at one time. A nomination package requires:
- Letter of recommendation for the position from a member of the NLA detailing service, contributions and character of the nominee;
- Letter from the nominee stating interest in the position, demonstrating suitability for leadership and accepting the responsibilities of the position;
- Conflict of Interest disclosure form (nominee will receive this request from NLA staff).
Letters from existing leadership are beneficial and letters from Chapter Presidents are advised for seeking a National position. Multiple letters of recommendation in support of a nominee are advisable but not required.
Self nominations are not accepted. Incomplete nomination packages will not be considered. If you have any questions about the process, please email email@example.com or call (904) 998-0854.
Download the Duties and Responsibilities handbook here.
To submit a nomination or supporting documents, you must log-in to your NLA profile.
This page was last updated: Jan 15, 2021